Payment and fees
- Payment must be done before the start of the lessons. A time must be agreed between the teacher and the student before the payment is made.
- Payment for classes is via Ing, Paypal, Transferwise or Stripe. You can choose your preferred method, if you don’t know them all, we will explain them for you. Once you made the reservation, or contact us, you will get an email with our Paypal, Transferwise or Stripe address. 2SpanishTeachers is not responsible for any additional bank fees, interest charges, finance charges, over draft charges, or other fees
- Once you book the lessons and make the payment, you will receive a confirmation of your payment via mail.
- All packages expire within 6 months of purchase.
- Payments are not refundable.
- We reserve the right to change our fees, but you will be notify in advance of increases
Cancellation and change policy
- You can reschedule or cancel a lesson. You have to send us an email, what’s App or message via WeChat at least 24 hours in advanced.
- If the lesson is cancelled or changes within 24 hours before the start of the session, the student will be charged.
- No show-ups will be charged.
- We will wait for 15 minutes, if no show- up, the lesson will be charged.
Holidays and sick days – teacher
- We will inform about the holidays in advanced.
- Sick days. If the teacher is not able to make the lesson, the payment sent may be used to schedule a future class. If you prefer a refund will be given.
Once you purchase a lesson or a pack of lessons, you accept our terms and conditions.
If you have any doubt, please, don’t hesitate to contact us here.